Monday, February 22, 2010

Launch Day

I'm sitting in Barnes and Noble. I think this particular album has played at least 3 times. Is it Paul Simon? It sorta has that Graceland feel. Something about a balaclava. Isn't that the ski hat that covers the whole face? I keep thinking I need one of those. At least while writing a book on unemployment.

It's been a pretty good day, so far. 663 new, and an additional 704 revised. In 5 and a half hours.

I've only looked for books once. Well twice. OK. That's in the store. I also had to compare prices on Amazon, didn't I? That's only thrifty, right?

Got a late start today. Meant to be out the door by 9. So, I was an hour late to work. Hope the boss doesn't fire me (hahaha). And then I had to check email - but I made myself work for more than an hour before I logged in. That's good, right?

I expect if I keep my expectations fairly low, than I'll meet them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment